This Is For You, BITCH

its been a long time since i rhyme/my anger is disembarked and its time/i hate wad im feelin rite now/feelin abt wastin my time goin to skool/wen all i worry about is money/ha.its funny/that i dun give a hoot abt money or education/its abt owning and losing my own posession/shit things happen coz every month i had to pay 45 bucks for train concession/wad is skool wen all i tink is "Pay School Fees",and its not even the end of semester yet but they're released the lease/please,whats diz?/its like paying school fees but givin skool a miss/wads the point of skool wen u do ur own hw and the rest juz copy,"Sue,i dunno how to do my report, give me ur floppy"/"Dude, me too man but i go crazy researchin' on the Net to do diz report. Do u even try?"/Kinda feelin' crappy,wen all i tink dat skool is more impt than my health/try my best to tink how skool cud bring me to great wealth/but rite now, im sittin down here in lecture hall, in absolute stealth/aint listenin to the lecture mind's in terrible havoc, tinkin for once abt myself/i tryna werk to support myself 24/7 /but ppl kept using me for my pay/im not selfish wif money coz it'll never make my day/but FUCK YOU, doesnt mean im paid, u can take advantage of me as u may/dats not the way/my Dad dont believe i cud cope wif it,wen i ask "Wh0's gonna pay $355 every semester?", he shuts his mouth/damn it, ppl juz dun believe in me, but I DO SO QUIT IT/i can do it, i know i cud and i dun shit it/u dun like see me achievin, I DUN GIVE A FUCK, so live with it/u cant change me, so stop it i tink u've had enough/wen u go up north and u see me, u went back down south/WHY? u tink i tink im tough?/YOU made me tink u tink i tink im tough, so be it, I AM!/get it? No? suckers!,i've screwed u, u tried to fucked me up, den i shut up, u go mute/im through,i tried to render other peeps' feelings,i tink i shud/but if u help me out, im pissed, i tink i cud/and if u cooperate with me so u hope i'll b nice to u, AS IF I WOULD

mizzhaily just boggied @ 3:23 AM, Thursday, June 22, 2006
0 comments

about

You're deluding yourself, stupid.Nothing you do is important.

Name:Mizzhaily
DOB: When the world starts crumblin' down, thats the day i am born
School: School can just kiss my big dirty smelly ass
Location: Where supreme beings live

mic wreckers

archives

July 2005
September 2005
November 2005
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
November 2006

The Dopes

supreme ME

credits

Found at: blogskins
Hosted by: blogger

Brought to you

Mizzhaily is Sue's rhymes by Sue You

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com