Manipulated

The last recall of a manifore/I drunk my ass off thinking about wad u did to me before/you have brought me to love you some more/and im crazy about you really hard to the core/why am i feeling this way about you?/why do you have to hug me too?/why do you have to put your muscular arms around me?/and put me in question, why dont u let me be?/my emotions have been beguiled/and wad i tink of u have been exaggerated/love me or hate me, i cant give you hatred/and it seems that God, we're not fated/Man, damn this feeling/Damn, im never so pretty/damn im too weak for this/damn you for cheating me at the least/im pissed/fuck u and ur great bod/fuck u and ur tanned skin/fuck u and ur pretty boy face/fuck u and ur brilliant irresistable smile/i feel so neglected and just wanna break down and cry/i wanna get over u and guess what? I'll try..

mizzhaily just boggied @ 1:47 AM, Thursday, June 01, 2006
0 comments

about

You're deluding yourself, stupid.Nothing you do is important.

Name:Mizzhaily
DOB: When the world starts crumblin' down, thats the day i am born
School: School can just kiss my big dirty smelly ass
Location: Where supreme beings live

mic wreckers

archives

July 2005
September 2005
November 2005
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
November 2006

The Dopes

supreme ME

credits

Found at: blogskins
Hosted by: blogger

Brought to you

Mizzhaily is Sue's rhymes by Sue You

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com