fuckin' fucks

I tot not givin a fuck to the environment ard me will decrease all the fucks in my life/but the fact that im keepin my mouth shut will only give my anger more jive/mayb the absence of my slappin controversy did not make you stay alive/but when i open my mouth, u started complainin/like im some kind of a machine functionin for your satisfaction/all the fucks that came out of your mouth abt me never damage my strong poise/the anger you're juz released becoz of my personality, u've shown me you've just lost/my feelings have become numb/all the werds in the world, the sentences u've learnt, the unintelligent remarks u've repeated/made to spite me catalyze no reaction!

mizzhaily just boggied @ 3:20 AM, Thursday, June 22, 2006
0 comments

about

You're deluding yourself, stupid.Nothing you do is important.

Name:Mizzhaily
DOB: When the world starts crumblin' down, thats the day i am born
School: School can just kiss my big dirty smelly ass
Location: Where supreme beings live

mic wreckers

archives

July 2005
September 2005
November 2005
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
November 2006

The Dopes

supreme ME

credits

Found at: blogskins
Hosted by: blogger

Brought to you

Mizzhaily is Sue's rhymes by Sue You

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com