Bastards

I know she's much prettier than me,
but never will i let her beuaty be my inferior
and nor will be my personality
because of you, i never dare to look myself into the mirror
as the reflection will only bring heartache to the soul
the werds emitted frm your mouth are just so foul
it hurts so much only to ask myself if im human
feelings are already like a source of abuse coz now the world's different
i know everything i say just irritates you
every mistake i made just frustrates you
everytime my help for you is initiate, you turn me down
whatever i do just makes you frown
like im a big clown in town
your constant deprecation of me because of my looks has become so profound
i am not blind nor am i an idiot
you're just another pretty face bastard

To all the bastards who lie,
who thinks they're fly
To all the bastards who makes mistakes,
who dont know how to apologize,
who dont give a damn,
who are fake
To all the bastards who think he got a whole wide fan
who avoids problems,
who gives pathetic smiles while he run
To all the bastards who tink he's just some pretty face,
Fuck You All
Your looks just leaves your brain to waste.

mizzhaily just boggied @ 1:50 AM, Thursday, June 01, 2006
0 comments

about

You're deluding yourself, stupid.Nothing you do is important.

Name:Mizzhaily
DOB: When the world starts crumblin' down, thats the day i am born
School: School can just kiss my big dirty smelly ass
Location: Where supreme beings live

mic wreckers

archives

July 2005
September 2005
November 2005
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
November 2006

The Dopes

supreme ME

credits

Found at: blogskins
Hosted by: blogger

Brought to you

Mizzhaily is Sue's rhymes by Sue You

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com