When enough is enough

i just find it sick coz people find me pathetic/ im too strong for you, u just find me so weak/ i've been stupid before but why am i doing this again/u keep doin this to me, u tink its fun to victimise my heart with pain?/ur execrable disrespect is drivin me insane/coz watever i do to you is unappreciative/i rather make myself weak in the solemnising rain/den wait for u to meet me up in vain/at least waitin for the rain in drought is worth it/den the friendship i waste my time to keep/dat u haf effortlessly nullifed/diz has put me in a detonated emotion/if u ever thought of fuckin me up again/think again coz i had enough of how i've been treated/i have never felt so abominated/to a someone i thought i wud really care/i wasnt given the benefit of the doubt and it isnt fair/coz im just stoopid enough to reject the "good ppl are rare."
so beware..

mizzhaily just boggied @ 10:31 PM, Tuesday, May 30, 2006
0 comments

about

You're deluding yourself, stupid.Nothing you do is important.

Name:Mizzhaily
DOB: When the world starts crumblin' down, thats the day i am born
School: School can just kiss my big dirty smelly ass
Location: Where supreme beings live

mic wreckers

archives

July 2005
September 2005
November 2005
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
November 2006

The Dopes

supreme ME

credits

Found at: blogskins
Hosted by: blogger

Brought to you

Mizzhaily is Sue's rhymes by Sue You

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com