T.L.C.

Dark clouds envelops the dark sky/grey,angry clouds hoverin the nite/thunders clappin in joyous flight/lightnin streakin the nite alite/feelin small,fearful and absolutely cold/a comfortin warmth blanketin over me/smelt of warm, familiar perfume filled my nostrils/there,the love of my life,strong and bold/put her arms over me, makin me comfy/rockin me to comfort and her warm voice filled my ears/wonderful sweet voice singin me to calmness/suddenly,the world doesnt exist anymore/its only me and her alone in diz world/the thunder and lightnin doesnt look so scary anymore/whenever and wherever, she'll always be here with me protectin me/its not a dream/thunders crashin out the windows,and im not alone..

this is dedicated to my late grandma, Khizaimah Binti Naib (23101939 - 22052006) ..She'll always be missed and be loved. I love you, nyayi.you're the greatest.

mizzhaily just boggied @ 10:24 PM, Thursday, May 25, 2006
0 comments

about

You're deluding yourself, stupid.Nothing you do is important.

Name:Mizzhaily
DOB: When the world starts crumblin' down, thats the day i am born
School: School can just kiss my big dirty smelly ass
Location: Where supreme beings live

mic wreckers

archives

July 2005
September 2005
November 2005
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
November 2006

The Dopes

supreme ME

credits

Found at: blogskins
Hosted by: blogger

Brought to you

Mizzhaily is Sue's rhymes by Sue You

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com