On My Own

The first song I made with a music and a singer..

Verse 1:
I fantasize the look you've given me, in your eyes
And believe me deep down inside, I've thought of your lies
But everytime I turn my back on you, I've finally realise
That you see, you're not the one for me for the troubles you've caused in me...

c/o:
Hopes and dreams..I've finally found a way to believe in me
Of all the painful steps that I have gone thru diz alone
To find a way to set myself, high and free

Verse 2:
I'm blessed with great plesures happened in my life
All the words in the world could I ever described
The burning feeling...Let me show you what I'm thinking!
Right now,You see, I'm ready to tell you the truth
That I cud stand on my on two feet, cause I dont, need you, anymore..

Repeat c/o:-

mizzhaily just boggied @ 10:36 PM, Thursday, May 25, 2006
0 comments

about

You're deluding yourself, stupid.Nothing you do is important.

Name:Mizzhaily
DOB: When the world starts crumblin' down, thats the day i am born
School: School can just kiss my big dirty smelly ass
Location: Where supreme beings live

mic wreckers

archives

July 2005
September 2005
November 2005
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
November 2006

The Dopes

supreme ME

credits

Found at: blogskins
Hosted by: blogger

Brought to you

Mizzhaily is Sue's rhymes by Sue You

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com