Love Makes Me Bitchin'

my werds left unsaid/i lay here at one corner in the dark, my bed's unmade/i tried to open my mouth and let the werds come out/and let the ground open for free flow/i swear to you at the bottom of my heart you're good and i do love you/but the one i love left me dissin and pissed/cuz i broke his sweet little heart up and about/i was slapped wif his werds cuz he's hurt and i feel real low/in diz corner, i feel like shit/im so sorry, i am being such a bitch/im feelin the cruelty creepin up/
when i broke up wif him, i thought of him
when i took my 'O's i thought of him
when i got a job, i thought of him
when i got my O level result i thought of him
when im admitted to a new school, i thought of him
when an e-mail wif his name on it usin the Net to search for me,i feel so bad cuz now i still think of him
the empty times i've wasted/the ultimate im sure i've tasted/now im tastin diz shit/i've pushed him outta my way, imma bitch, im busted/cryin like a freakin sicko/even my bestfren wouldnt give me a hicky/now im seeing diz and im learnin from it/all diz im given is just a little bit/in diz blank space/i lay my thoughts in a length casket/my werds left unsaid/my gut got fascade/my thoughts well-said/swear to me, a one time oath/say a prayer to the One above/to the one you care/cuz the dead changin the dove/your heart's empty so wads there to shove?/you're burnin verbal rainim left to rot and die in pain/im pickin up my game/once again, in diz confined place/wif so many people to face/the incoherent miasma in the air/conspicous defiance dat i wud share/in diz contemplated feelings of anger/no rule, no believes in lovin tender/fuck the feel of the love's sender/rite from the top/hatin the mushy vociferations dat wouldnt stop/a new country will be born on the map/the world of contentment
diz song is dedicated to my ex-bf? i think...Haha...Damn it...Love Sucks

mizzhaily just boggied @ 10:19 PM, Thursday, May 25, 2006
0 comments

about

You're deluding yourself, stupid.Nothing you do is important.

Name:Mizzhaily
DOB: When the world starts crumblin' down, thats the day i am born
School: School can just kiss my big dirty smelly ass
Location: Where supreme beings live

mic wreckers

archives

July 2005
September 2005
November 2005
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
November 2006

The Dopes

supreme ME

credits

Found at: blogskins
Hosted by: blogger

Brought to you

Mizzhaily is Sue's rhymes by Sue You

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com