Confessions

although im not in the best of my moods/frens cum to me for rectifyin advices/although diz may sound a bit crude/but i hate listenin to all the shit dat happen to their life/listenin to their stoopid probs,its burnin my ass/sittin there firing my ears complainin at their side/im confessin/i hate to listen like i give a bloody shit abt wads been happenin/its not dat i give a fuck dat their girlfren's heart they'd been breakin/its nice for you to tink dat i care/but i dun if i know you dun exist here/i can explain to you all fuckers usin my flair/listenin to your problems is not wad i cud bear/im confessin/i hate you people whom i called frens,you've been blabberin/about me being a bitch, thanks dats very flatterin/givin me the loser look, dats very appealin/your attitude towards my creativity makes me bitchin/stop the pathetic confrontations coz im lovin dis/i hate all these people im meetin and you're in my hate-list/fanatically egoistic, before callin me names, give my huge ass a kiss/dumbass mother-freak think they're so big/only the time when i give you a piece of my mind, den you'll freak/im confessin/i hate people who said they're appreciatin my werk/sayin dat i cud be a freakin writer, juz give me a break/freakin liar i got as frens/callin me freakin poseur and a wannabe brand/jealousy has ripped through their remotely useless hearts/not like some people i truly understand how ya feelin like readin a damn chart/haha!being jealous of me is a common thing to see/i knoe im good and im wae better den you/i can write songs wif my mind broad, wide and free/like swimmin freely in the sea/wad im confessin here are all true/im bringin back are all my bad memories and all the blues/its history but it keep repeatin itself/all along i haf been hidin my feelings in the shelf/but now, i am smarter den dat/i am ultimately better, im fresh, werds of venge in my brain gettin a lil' fat/burstin to be released of all the resention/here are my confessions

mizzhaily just boggied @ 10:14 PM, Thursday, May 25, 2006
0 comments

about

You're deluding yourself, stupid.Nothing you do is important.

Name:Mizzhaily
DOB: When the world starts crumblin' down, thats the day i am born
School: School can just kiss my big dirty smelly ass
Location: Where supreme beings live

mic wreckers

archives

July 2005
September 2005
November 2005
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
November 2006

The Dopes

supreme ME

credits

Found at: blogskins
Hosted by: blogger

Brought to you

Mizzhaily is Sue's rhymes by Sue You

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com