Cold

lookin at medieval timesfear surrounded me/unscrupulous thoughts conquerin my evil mind/havin alota frens dont make my heart break free/dark forces release me in angst against the silky fines/why do people tink i posseses no feelings?/treatments malignarin towards the ultimate being/show unfair the world it is, justice is dyin'/impeccable hints, knockin my heart stone cold/secrets shared amongst the morons haf unfold/my heart's gettin harder, makin it worse/im gettin INTELLECTUALLY SAGACIOUS, sadistically im cursed/if people really hate me so much, why cant i die first?/i looked into the mirror, why i turned away so fast?/i hate the reflection, my whole life gone spontaneously combust/no wonder intimidation of violence progressin in vast/exploitation of tolerant test is negligible/implication of thories are irreversible/hell break lose if my patience atested

mizzhaily just boggied @ 9:30 PM, Thursday, May 25, 2006
0 comments

about

You're deluding yourself, stupid.Nothing you do is important.

Name:Mizzhaily
DOB: When the world starts crumblin' down, thats the day i am born
School: School can just kiss my big dirty smelly ass
Location: Where supreme beings live

mic wreckers

archives

July 2005
September 2005
November 2005
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
November 2006

The Dopes

supreme ME

credits

Found at: blogskins
Hosted by: blogger

Brought to you

Mizzhaily is Sue's rhymes by Sue You

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com