Pullin' Me Away

i dont know how i ended up sittin wif a bunch of smart-ass intelligent writers
every week, i haf to mit up with 'em and endure an hour of torture
i dont know was im doing there, my head'z goin lighter
im not a background crew, im a fighter
i keep writin shit lines to keep my mind blazin
firin werds to rhyme and put it into paper and pen (in diz case its e keyboard!), werds flamin
wen im writin(or typin), my heart beats up to 200 beats per minute
secluded by reelin and powerful emotions
understandin the moment of my devotions
i will keep writin lyrics until i reach my standard expectations
practicin' is the only key to my ultimate success
but why am i puttin my brain to rest?
the longin musical werds have gone surpressed
why am i sittin behind dat table tryin very hard to write scripts?
brainstormin the script's undesirable boring bits
these are gettin on my nerves
i am not meant to be there
im not practicin, i'm losin all my curves
diz cannot be happenin,God! Diz isn't fair
i've been pulled away from my talent
to redirect my skills, only to find out how much i've fallen
where is mizzhaily who always keep the balls rollin?
i cant continue writin scripts,its so boring
my rhyme's gettin pretty lame, im admittin
sorry i need to work on diz
give me sumthin good at, please
dont pull me away from sumthin i love to do
give me a chance
sorry,the patience in me is limitin
i dun noe why i didnt tell you before
i guess i tot i will start freakin
if my dreams and talent becums ignored
but now i cant take it anymore
i haf to leave the group and join the rest.......
but im still in reality-sittin behind the table,mind's a terrible mess
tot of openin my bloody mouth and confess
but i chose not to coz im already one of em

mizzhaily just boggied @ 1:11 AM, Wednesday, February 22, 2006
0 comments

about

You're deluding yourself, stupid.Nothing you do is important.

Name:Mizzhaily
DOB: When the world starts crumblin' down, thats the day i am born
School: School can just kiss my big dirty smelly ass
Location: Where supreme beings live

mic wreckers

archives

July 2005
September 2005
November 2005
February 2006
May 2006
June 2006
November 2006

The Dopes

supreme ME

credits

Found at: blogskins
Hosted by: blogger

Brought to you

Mizzhaily is Sue's rhymes by Sue You

Get awesome blog templates like this one from BlogSkins.com